There’s nothing quite like a week at the beach, especially if it means you can unplug from work and focus on relaxation and quality time with friends or family. Here at the Ivanhoe Motel, we’re just steps away from the wide, welcoming beaches of North Wildwood and enjoy welcoming beachgoers all summer. From families to couples, the sun-seekers and shell-searchers flock to our charming oceanfront town.
No matter how many times you’ve loaded up your car for a beach trip (or any vacation, for that matter), doesn’t it seem that you always end up forgetting something you need? Sure, usually it’s something replaceable at the nearest drug store, but wouldn’t it be nice to skip the stop at the store and get straight to that chair in the sand? We’ve come up with some packing lists that might come in handy for your next trip!
- Beach chairs
- Cooler with wheels
- Big beach bag
- Hats and protective sun gear
- Kid-friendly sunscreen with a higher SPF
- Life jackets
- Sandcastle molds & other toys
- Grab and go snacks
- Boogie boards
- Books for beach reading
- Inflatable rafts
- Dressier clothes for a nice date night out
- A beach game like volleyball, Spikeball or Frisbee
- Waterproof camera
- Paddle boards
- Aloe vera lotion, just in case the sunburn still finds you
- Water bottles
- Your booking confirmation for your room at Ivanhoe Motel!
We hope this list helped you prepare for your ultimate Wildwoods beach trip! Do you have more beach packing essentials that you would add to the list? We’d love to hear them!